NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest research report by Fact.MR provides detailed information on key factors affecting growth in the global identity theft protection services market. It presents valuable insights on analysis of the different segments of the global identity theft protection services market. For the purpose of study, the market has been segmented in terms of Type, Region and End Use Industry.
The global identity theft protection services market is estimated at USD 10 Billion in 2022 and is forecast to surpass USD 24 Billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during 2022-2032. The global identity theft protection services market is estimated to have an absolute $ opportunity of USD 14 Billion during the assessment period of 2022-2032.
Identity theft technology is escalating at a rapid pace for preventing financial losses to individuals and business enterprises. Multiple factors such as digitization of government records, the rising trend towards online payment, growing e-commerce sector have made security and privacy more vulnerable which further drives growth of this market.
Theft of sensitive personal information such as an address, bank account numbers, social security numbers, passwords etc. being used by fraudsters uplifts the demand of theft protection tools. Identity theft Protection Services are one of the fastest-growing financial crimes and the risks of cyberattacks and other similar threats to organizations are rising due to the surge in communications and the digitalization of businesses.
Want A Detailed Understanding of the Global Identity Theft Protection Services Market? Request for a Sample Here:
Monitoring services that help in observing unauthorized use of personal information and recovery services which deals with the ripple effects of post-identity theft are anticipated to increase the identity theft protection services market growth of by ~23% in upcoming half-decade.
Ransomware attacks, phishing attacks, and mail spams witnessed rapid increase during COVID-19, as cybercriminals targeted employees and customers, according to Deloitte. These cases had a positive impact on the identity theft protection services market by 1.2X.
Base Year Value (2021A)
USD 9 Billion
Estimated Year Value (2022E)
USD 10 Billion
Projected Year Value (2032F)
USD 24 Billion
Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)
Top 5 Companies Market Share in 2021
- The global identity theft protection services market is estimated to have an absolute $ opportunity of USD 14 Billion.
- The Identity Theft Protection services market is expected to witness exhibiting growth at 9.4% CAGR during 2022-2032.
- Consumers and enterprises are using data protection software’s and are deploying Network Access Control (NAC) across their enterprises, which is increasing the demand.
- The intensifying emphasis on electronic IDs by global government, present market size is likely to multiply by 1.3X of present market valuation in the forecast period (2022-2032).
- Identity theft protection services depends upon on the services being chosen which then prove very expensive.
- These services may range from USD 10 to USD 30 per month & may not cover legal expenses and time spent away.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Ask here
Key manufacturers are constantly innovating product designs to meet the modern-day challenges pertaining to components placement in the engine environment.
- An identity security service provider in 2020 partnered with Breach Clarity, a Fintech provider to provide services against data breaches and identity vulnerabilities with unprecedented personalized breach risk intelligence.
- An insurance and financial services company, Nationwide, partnered with Generali Global Assistance in 2020 to offer personal cyber protection services under Theft Protection Program. It will help protect nationwide users from cybersecurity attacks and threats.
- Connecticut’s largest business organization, CBIA partnered with defend-id, Inc. in 2020, to deliver identity theft and recovery protection solutions to small businesses.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Lifelock Inc.
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Equifax Inc.
- Affinion Group
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions Inc.
- TransUnion LLC
- Intersections Inc.
- AllClear ID Inc.
- Fair Isaac Corporation
- IdentityForce, Inc.
- Identity Guard
- Privacy Guard
- Cyberscout, LLC
More Valuable Insights into the Identity Theft Protection Services Market:
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Identity Theft Protection Services Market, presenting forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032. The study divulges compelling insights on the Identity Theft Protection Services Market a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
Segmentation of Identity Theft Protection Services Market:
- By Type:
- Credit Card Fraud
- Employment & Tax Related Fraud
- Phone or Utility Fraud
- Band Fraud
- By End-Use:
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Questions Covered in The Identity Theft Protection Services Market Report:
- The report offers insight into the Identity Theft Protection Services Market for 2022-2032.
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth Identity Theft Protection Services Market between 2022 and 2032.
- Identity Theft Protection Services Market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Identity Theft Protection Services Market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Technology Domain –
Intrusion Detection & Protection System Market Trends: With the growing need for distributing the IPS workload among various devices, security hazards have continued to persist in various organizations. Intrusion Detection & protection system market value to register a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period.
RF Power Amplifier Market Insights: In light of the tremendous growth in the sales of wireless devices, manufacturers are focusing on development of smarter and more efficient wireless electronic devices. The demand for low noise type of RF power amplifier is likely to increase at a CAGR of 14.0%.
Data Extraction Software Market Analysis – The trend towards artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies, as well as strong demand for superior business intelligence tools, are the key reasons driving the growth of the data extraction software market.
Data Center Containment Solution Market Forecast – The increased adoption of cloud computing and heavy content applications by businesses throughout the world is predicted to increase demand for data centers. This, in turn, is likely to contribute to the growth of the data center containment solutions market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analysed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]