Demand for Computer-Aided Dispatch Solutions to Increase by 2.5X in Public Safety Software Market
-An exhaustive analysis on the public safety software market by Fact.MR provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the sales in the market. It also discloses critical opportunities favoring demand outlook across various segments on the basis of solution, deployment, and end user over the assessment period.
NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — As per the latest study published by Fact.MR, the global public safety software market is poised to exceed US$ 7 Bn through 2021. Rising awareness regarding importance of security, increase in natural calamities, and replacement of obsolete architecture are the factors driving the growth in the market.
Increasing government emphasis on strengthening their law enforcement infrastructure, owing to rising criminal activities, data theft, and cross-border terrorism, across the U.S., China, and India is favoring the growth in the market. In response to this, the demand for public safety software is anticipated to rise at 11% CAGR during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Public safety software is being installed across diverse organizations as it reduces of risks crime and protects against natural disasters and crimes. In addition, rising adoption of public safety software to gather real-time information is accelerating the sales in the market.
For Critical Insights On This Market, Request For More Info
Rapid inclination towards the deployment of public safety software for supporting environmental proactivity and providing optimum public safety is creating immense growth prospects for the market. On account of this, the public safety software market is estimated to total US$ 20 Bn by the end of 2031.
As per Fact.MR, the computer-aided dispatch solutions segment is projected to account for the maximum share, expanding at 9% CAGR over the assessment period. Ability to identify the location and status of responders and interact with different prism’s software solutions is the primary factor facilitating the growth in the segment.
“Increasing number of initiatives and campaigns undertaken by governmental and non-profit organizations to prevent terrorist attacks, cyber-crimes, and enhance citizen safety and security is augmenting the growth in the market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from the Public Safety Software Market Study
- The U.S. is estimated to hold the largest revenue share in the North America market, exhibiting sales growth at 2.1X through 2031.
- The U.K. is projected to account for a significant share in the Europe market, expanding at a CAGR of 9% over the assessment period.
- China is forecast to register the fastest growth in the East Asia market, owing to increasing focus on controlling and preventing cybercrime in the country.
- Japan is expected to emerge as a highly remunerative market, creating an incremental opportunity of US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2031.
- On the basis of end user, the law enforcement agencies segment is anticipated to hold the lion’s share in the market, accounting for 50% of total sales by 2031.
- Growing penetration of advanced technologies such as cloud computing, big data analytics, and rising incidence of cybercrimes has increased the adoption of public safety software, propelling the demand in the market.
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based public safety software across municipal police departments, courts, marshals & fire departments, prosecutors, and district attorneys among others are accelerating the sales across the cloud-based segment.
- High cost of installation, maintenance, and regular upgradation of public safety software is hindering the growth in the market.
- Lack of required data storage infrastructure and data management capacities across developing countries such as India, Brazil, and Indonesia, is restraining the growth in the market.
To learn more about Public Safety Software Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Leading players in the global public safety software market are intensively investing in research and development activates to develop innovative public safety solutions to gain competitive edge and expand their product portfolio. For instance,
- In February 2021, Motorola Solution, Inc, a leading Data communication company, announced introducing an advanced Video-as-a-Service (VaaS). It provides a package that includes digital evidence management software, body-worn cameras, and cloud-based assistance to law enforcement agencies. The service will assist the agencies to promote accountability and transparency throughout the organization.
- In December 2021, Information Commissioner Office in the U.K. announced launching a novel technique to assist law enforcement organization in complying with data protection regulations and help the police force with data analytics.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- IBM Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Wynyard Group
- IntelliChoice Inc.
- Tyler Technologies, Inc.
- SysTools Software Pvt Limited
- PTS Solutions, Inc.
- Saltus Technologies
More Valuable Insights on Public Safety Software Market
The latest report by Fact.MR offers a detailed analysis on the global public safety software market, analyzing forecast statistics for the assessment period 2021-2031. The study offers refines sales projections in public safety software market with detailed segmentation:
- By Solution
- Computer-aided Dispatch Solutions
- Jail Management Solutions
- Incident Management Solutions
- Mobile Police Software Solutions
- Court Management Solutions
- Reporting Solutions
- Record Management Solutions
- Scheduling Solutions
- Permit and License Administration Solutions
- Other Solution
- By Deployment
- On-premise Public Safety Software
- Cloud-based Public Safety Softwar
- By End User
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Municipal Police Departments
- Marshals and Fire Departments
- District Attorneys
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Public Safety Software Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth of the public safety software market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into public safety software demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Public safety software market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Public safety software market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Law Enforcement Software Market Insights – Increased use of smart city infrastructure, combined with expanding urbanization, is expected to improve law enforcement software usage around the world. Technology-driven economies such as Australia, China, Japan, and India present significant prospects for law enforcement solution providers. Smart city initiatives, as well as the increased adoption of IoT for public safety, are expected to drive up demand for law enforcement software. Additionally, increased awareness of law enforcement solutions among federal agencies is projected to boost the implementation of digital policing solutions across geographies.
Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Market Scope – Innovations and advances in technology continue to affect the growth of the computer aided dispatch industry, allowing CAD systems to have a broader range of applications. Although on-premise computer-aided dispatch systems will continue to have a major part of the market, demand for cloud-based CAD systems is expected to rise in the near future, according to the report. As companies turn their focus toward optimizing their dispatch solutions and call centers in order to expand their consumer base, competition in the logistics and e-commerce sectors is heating up.
Managed Network Services Market Forecast – Need has risen due to increased demand for streamlined operational workflows and increased requirements for virtual security perimeters. Because of scalable infrastructure and flexible managed services models, businesses are finding it easier to respond to technology advances. Sales are being boosted by the need to develop a powerful internet security apparatus to streamline workflows and avoid data breaches. Digital transformation is driving a desire for more agility in networks that help organizations deliver better consumer experiences. Every firm has engaged the support of a managed network services provider as it continues to invest in digital transformation.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare, technology to even the most niche categories. 80% of Fortune 1000’s trust us in critical decision making.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our Unified Intelligence Engine, a revolutionary Market Research Subscription platform with a flexible pricing to suit your needs.
You can access all our technology research reports by signing up with MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A Fully integrated research solution for seamless single-window access Widest coverage on emerging markets, nascent products, and disruptive technologies.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]