DUBLIN, May 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Surveillance Solutions Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
As one of the core technology solutions within the security industry, the rush of changes that the surveillance market has undergone due to digitalization, new integration capabilities, and the addition of analytics offerings has allowed the market to continue its impressive growth even through the pandemic era.
With the surveillance market shaking off its legacy analog roots, the industry is embracing more advanced analysis tools and more flexible system architecture that can enable more businesses to adopt advanced surveillance systems, further enhancing the role of surveillance as the eyes behind an organization’s security apparatus. Many industry customers are also ready to make significant investments in the post-pandemic era, particularly in new technology areas such as edge-enabled processing and cloud system design, as well as improved managed services and support options from integrators and OEM vendors.
The surveillance industry has witnessed significant changes, as networked, IP cameras have become the standard hardware equipment, video management systems require more server storage and processing power to keep up with the volume of video data being aggregated, and analytics solutions have improved in their accuracy as well as expanded to include multiple activities, detection, recognition, and identification functions. While this may sound like existing surveillance systems have now become obsolete in the face of these massive technology shifts, many customers find that, with the support of a knowledgeable OEM and integration partner, they can find affordable means to update their surveillance operation to the latest functions without needing to completely start the system design from scratch.
Surveillance systems truly are the only visual component to an organization’s security apparatus, even if the organization spans multiple locations or wide swaths of distance. In order to keep up with the volume of video data being collected, requiring analysis, and necessitating some mitigation actions from security operators, businesses need to offer a robust set of automation, analysis, and even predictive tools that can provide operators with the support to help them maintain real-time situational awareness to an organization without compromising on risk level or response capabilities.
This research service looks at the surveillance solutions market, identifying particular trends, best practices, and customer decision-making factors within five market verticals: law enforcement, retail, enterprise, airports, and banking and financial services.
This service includes a full market analysis, including market size and forecast for the market from 2020 to 2030, segmented by customer vertical and by region. Additionally, this research service identifies key growth opportunities, covering the technology solutions and capabilities that will enable further market growth and spending on surveillance solutions, but also looking at specific regional factors and influences that could affect how regional customers or different customer verticals seek to plan for, integrate, and update their surveillance security operations over time. This study analyzes how the global COVID-19 pandemic will also affect short-term spending in the market, as well as long-term perspectives on how this period could lead to suppressed short-term demand, followed by a spike in growth as the pandemic’s broader effects recede.
The various growth opportunities discussed within this research service include how surveillance technology purchases have moved away from ad-hoc components to a fully integrated package, the introduction of new analytics functions, and new analytics use-cases developed during the pandemic era. Growth opportunities are related to how surveillance systems are implementing new technologies and processing capabilities, expanding their use cases outside of just security, and how business models and system architectures are changing the way surveillance systems are designed and integrated into a customers’ organization.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Surveillance Solutions
- Scope of Analysis
- Customer Vertical Segmentation
- Regional Segmentation
- Key Competitors for Surveillance Solutions
- Key Growth Metrics for Surveillance Solutions
- Distribution Channels for Surveillance Solutions
- Growth Drivers for Surveillance Solutions
- Growth Restraints for Surveillance Solutions
- Forecast Assumptions, Surveillance Solutions
- Spending Forecast, Surveillance Solutions
- Spending Forecast by Region, Surveillance Solutions
- Spending Forecast by Industry Vertical, Surveillance Solutions
- Spending Forecast Analysis, Surveillance Solutions
- Spending Forecast Analysis by Region, Surveillance Solutions
- Spending Forecast Analysis by Industry Vertical, Surveillance Solutions
- Purchasing Trends for Surveillance Solutions
- Competitive Environment, Surveillance Solutions
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Law Enforcement Vertical
4. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Retail Vertical
5. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Airports Vertical
6. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Enterprise Vertical
7. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Banking and Financial Services Vertical
8. Growth Opportunity Universe, Surveillance Solutions
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Improved Edge Analysis for Faster Image Monitoring and Processing
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Expanded Analytics Use for Operational and Business Intelligence
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Shift to OPEX-style Technology Purchase Model for More Cost Efficiency
- Growth Opportunity 4 – Introduction of New Facial and Behavioral Recognition for Robust Identification and Monitoring
- Growth Opportunity 5 – Cross-functional Integration Among Security Solutions for Improved Situational Awareness
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/eb7joy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/surveillance-solutions-global-growth-opportunities-report-to-2030-introduction-of-new-facial-and-behavioral-recognition-for-robust-identification-and-monitoring-301556511.html
SOURCE Research and Markets